[TriLUG] Re: Web page updates and FAQ

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri Mar 1 01:17:21 EST 2002

Thanks again Tanner!

If anyone else would like to help update the website or other reasources,
feel free to get a Shell account and copy/update a page using their personal
web-space.

You can get a shell account on Fatalpha by emailing sysadmin at trilug.org
(include the username you would like, and your email address for email
forwarding). Note you must be a registered member of TriLUG to get a shell
account.

Jon

--- Original Message: Thursday 28 February 2002 11:43 pm ---