[TriLUG] gnome-terminal and mutt

Errol Casey errol-list-trilug at boo-bear.com
Sun Mar 10 22:58:14 EST 2002

Is there a way to have mutt run in a gnome-terminal with a background
image; and mutt not "erase" the image by redrawing the back/foreground
colors. I've commented out any "color" statements in my muttrc.

I've finally found the settings to put some personal photos in gnome-terminal;
so I can have a personalized background -- but it seems to get erased
when using mutt (sometimes it will not get messed up). I've searched
a little on google, but have not really found any facts related to my
problem.

--
The world will not end if you do not get something done by time X.
It may inconvience a couple people. But so what.