[TriLUG] FW: Is it just me, or...

David A. Cafaro dac at cafaro.net
Wed Mar 13 17:15:21 EST 2002

Shoot I have 512MB on my laptop and set aside 512MB of swapspace (Lots
of graphics work, lots of programming, lots of msyql/tomcat servers
running in the background for testing) and I usually don't touch swap.
For most laptop uses I would say you should be very good to go with
256MB ram and 256MB swap.