[TriLUG] Linux Support companies

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Thu Mar 14 11:37:36 EST 2002

So we're about to send in a bid for a job, and they ask us "If something
were to happen to your company, where would we get Linux support? We can
get Microsoft Support from anyone."

The upshot is, this may be a deal-breaker between using a Linux platform
and having to implement on MS. Are there any local/national companies
that provide Linux support other than Red Hat? I'm doing tandem searches
on google, but if we can provide info on local companies, that would
rock.

Name & URL, please.
--      Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney      --
--  ICQ: 4855069            AIM: ksonney  --
320C 0336 3BC4 13EC 4AEC  6AF2 525F CED7 7BB6 12C9

"I will rule you all with an Iron Fist! You! Obey the fist!" - Zim