[TriLUG] Linux Support companies

Chris Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Thu Mar 14 17:30:52 EST 2002

On Thursday 14 March 2002 01:51 pm, you wrote:
> AFAIK, basic system maintenance. They can get anyone in to repair a
> broken winnt domain login problem from dozens of outsourcing companies,
> but where do they get someone to fix a filesystem permissions problem?
> Update the system with the latest security fixes?

There are a bunch of independents in the area that do this kind of work.  Jon
Carnes keeps very busy with this stuff, and it is my primary line of work
these days.  I do have room on my plate for additional clients.  There are
probably a number of others within the LUG.

Also do Windows and OpenBSD.  To a lesser extent Solaris and even less HP-UX.

--

Chris Hedemark
Yonder Way