[TriLUG] Rant: Please trim responses

Benjamin Reed ranger at befunk.com
Wed Mar 20 10:31:54 EST 2002

John F Davis [johndavi at us.ibm.com] wrote:
> PS. I'm still wondering why no one has answered my dual boot of second
> drive using grub question.  Surely someone has done this whom I haven't
> pissed off yet so as to ignore all my notes.

Yes!  Screw it!  No answer for you!  =)

Truthfully, I'm not sure how you would go about doing it.  I've booted
from a second drive with grub, but I was only pointing grub at the 2nd
drive's MBR...

--
Benjamin Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick (ranger at befunk.com) http://ranger.befunk.com/
So if you wear my Immortality Device, your cells will densen, and