[TriLUG] A question about Mandrake 8.2 availability.

al johson alfjon at mindspring.com
Wed Apr 3 21:50:33 EST 2002

I gather from recent discussions that Mandrake's latest version (8.2?) is
now finished, however I haven't seen it at Best Buy or Compusa. Since I've
got some new hardware installed in my computer, I'd like to reload the
newest Mandrake version. If it is available for sale somewhere in the
Triangle area, I'd like to hear about it.
     If it isn't, is there anyway I can get one of the Tri-lug members to
bring me the disks for it to the next Tri-lug meeting??

Unfortunately I live in one of the few places in Cary without DSL access. I
seem to recall that this favor has been done for other Tri-lug members in
the past. I'll be happy to bring blank CD-R's to replace those I will
receive. Thanks to everyone.