[TriLUG] Crossover Office runs Office2K very well.

John Beimler john at radiomind.com
Wed Apr 10 10:19:50 EDT 2002

quotation from Sinner from the Prairy <sinner at escomposlinux.org> [on 020410 09:55]:

> Also, at least some of newer Microsoft  development tools cannot be used to
> develop OpenSource applications, even if they are designed for Windows.

Not to sound retentive, but we are discussing legal issues here,
Microsoft's only real beef is "Free software" that the Free Software
Foundation pushes, specifically software covered by the GPL.  Other
licences such as the BSD license don't bother them (or other proprietary
software vendors) since there is not the chance that they have to open
up their code base if they use it.

Peace.

john