[TriLUG] (XTERM) NCD Explora XA

Chris Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Thu Apr 11 22:41:27 EDT 2002

I wanted to kick off a thread for the people who picked up some X
Terminals tonight.  As a courtesy for people who want to filter these
threads out, I suggest we keep "(XTERM)" in the subject header for easy
filtering.

Firstly, to whoever donated these to the LUG, thank you!  This should be
great fun to play with.  The "naked" terminal was rejected by a few
people so I decided it would be great fun to try and get that one into a
more interesting chassis (I'm thinking lunchbox, but the system board
might be a tad too big).

So let's keep each other informed on what we learn about these things so
that they will be useful for everyone else, and since I know Google is
crawling our list archives we will hopefully be able to kick back some
good info beyond our smaller circle.

OpenBSD