[TriLUG] Kmail and GnuPG

Chris Knowles knowlesc at telocity.com
Thu Apr 11 23:42:10 EDT 2002

Hi everybody...

Great talk tonight.  Really informative, and interesting.

Have a question though.  I've got kmail configured to work with GPG, and when
I encrypt or sign messages it just adds the signature to the text, or
replaces the text with the ciphertext.

However, I notice that several of you have your signatures as an attachment
to the e-mail.  (Hedemark and Johnston are ones that I recall seeing)

Is there an easy way to verify this signature from within Kmail?  Or what do
I have to do to verify the signature.  (Not that I don't think that Chris
wrote that e-mail about the X Terminals, just want to know what to do if that
irreputable Johnston posts again.  :)

Thanks,
CJK