[TriLUG] Looking for a Cyrus-imap / RH7.2 volunteer

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri Apr 12 10:52:01 EDT 2002

We are looking for a volunteer to install and test Cyrus-imap on TriLUG's new
RH v7.2 (all updates applied) mailserver.

I have had the job for one month now, and have not had the time.  I don't
want the members to suffer because of my busy schedule, so I am looking for a
good-hearted member with actual time to burn.

if you want folks to sing your praises and shout "Huzza!" the next time they
see you, then this is the job for you!  Volunteer!

If I don't get a replacement volunteer, I'll do my best to accomplish this
herculean task sometime next weekend.

Thanks in advance - and my apologize to the membership for not coming through
in a timely manner.

Jon Carnes