[TriLUG] I nominate Chris Hedemark for Steering Committee

Chris Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Fri Apr 12 11:57:01 EDT 2002

Thanks for your charming reply, David.

Of course if you don't like me, don't vote for me.  It's really that
simple.

Otherwise your commentary on this issue should prove useful in hard
copy, stored next to the water closet, in preparation for that
inevitable moment in life where one realizes post-BM that there is no
toilet tissue left in the house.

Have a nice day.

CJH