[TriLUG] I nominate Chris Hedemark for Steering Committee

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri Apr 12 12:36:18 EDT 2002

If you have something constructive to say, please add that to the group.

If you want to be clever and hailed for your wit, then please work on that
off-line.

Chris is a great contributor to this group and a man who is willing to do the
work (for the benefit of others).

If you feel that you could do the job better, then nominate yourself to the
Steering Committee.  I certainly won't nominate you.

Jon Carnes
 --- Original Message: Friday 12 April 2002 11:28 am ---