[TriLUG] Re: up2date

Brent Verner brent at rcfile.org
Sun Apr 21 07:55:29 EDT 2002

[2002-04-17 12:46] Benjamin Reed said:
| Once you get your trees in order (what you want in the repository), it's
| fairly straightforward to generate the apt repository itself.  I've got
| a set of scripts that I want to clean up a little and then make
| available if anyone's interested in seeing them.

are your scripts based on the apt-rpm.tuxfamily.org scripts or the
apt4rpm.sourceforge.net ones?  I have a set of scripts based on
the former that track 6.2 and 7.2.

| I also need to talk to the steering committee about this, but I'd like
| to put together an apt repository for trilug, but we've gotta get more
| disk space first.  I may donate the space myself if it means I can get
| my personal repository off my machine.  =)
|
| It'll be a bit of work, though.  Is anyone else interested in this?

yes.  I'd like to see an apt4rpm archive with lotsa goodies in it :-)

to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."  -- Duane Allman