[TriLUG] Installfest hardware needs - Updated List

Vestal, Roy L. rvestal at rti.org
Mon Apr 22 14:37:21 EDT 2002

We have one coming.... :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Hedemark [mailto:chris at yonderway.com]
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 1:27 PM
To: trilug at trilug.org
Subject: RE: [TriLUG] Installfest hardware needs - Updated List

The server will do 100Mbps so it would be worthwhile to have the fast
ethernet ports available, plus the catalyst will drop back to 10Mbps for
those who can't handle it.  Even if the server were the only box running
at 100Mbps into the hub/switch, that would be very useful if we have
half a dozen or so people hammering it at their top speed.

In short, I think that a piece of superior equipment was volunteered and
possibly overlooked.  It's worth a second look, IMHO.