[TriLUG] Free Web Based Email Server

Jason Tower jtower at nc.rr.com
Mon Apr 29 14:05:40 EDT 2002

i'll second that.  squirrelmail is fast, stable, easy to set up, and highly
configurable.  i've been using it for nearly a year as my primary mail
client, both at home and in the field.  you can point it to an IMAP server
on the localhost or a remote machine (i run my web server and mail server on
the same box, but have tested it both ways).  two thumbs up!

jason