[TriLUG] Re: [messed up subject heading]

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Apr 29 16:52:48 EDT 2002

I think I can lick this by running the archives through a filter:
  sed 's/@[:alpha:]//' achive_file > archive_file.new

Then I simply replace the old archive files with the new ones.  If I
schedule my filter program to only do this on new files (created of modified
on the current day) and then cron it to run 5 minutes after the Mailman
archive program - and remember to push back the HTDig indexing another 5
minutes - then it should remove all the recognizable email addresses from
the archives...

Jon