[TriLUG] KDE e-mail client mystery

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 29 21:31:12 EDT 2002

Quick question for ya'll.  I love my KDE mail client - except for one thing.
A friend of mine sends me attachments from his Machintosh and I can never
download the attachments.  I belive this is because his paths for the
attachments contain spaces which freaks KDE out.  Here's an example of his
latest:

/Macintosh%20HD/Temporary%20Items/nsmail13.jpg

So this e-mail is out there somewhere, but can't download it to my HD.
Simply clicking on the link gets me nothing and I can't see anywhere in the
config where I can tell it to automatically download attachments (and I don't
think it'd know what to do with it at all).

So, is there any way around this besides teaching my friend a new way to
e-mail (can't) or using a different mail client?

Much thanks.

Greg