[TriLUG] Concerns about public mail archives (was: The Samba Question you posted about printing)

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Apr 29 21:56:13 EDT 2002

We do have the options of making the archives private... and I'll be happy
to do that if this trick doesn't work... but part of the mission of TriLUG
is to make using Linux (and open source) easier for all folks.  Having a
publicly available archive helps fill that need.

If anybody else feels strongly the other way (making the archives private)
let me know.

Jon