[TriLUG] Virii as Spam

John Beimler john at radiomind.com
Tue Apr 30 15:30:59 EDT 2002

Ok, I haven't worried too much about virus protection for my email,
since I don't read email using Windows.  But recently the Klez (sp?)
virus and a few others have begun to show up in my inboxes at an
alarming rate.

I am already using Spam Assassin (http://spamassassin.taint.org/) and
that does a great job of moving the spam out of my way, now I am looking
for a tool to do the same with the virus laden mails.  I am looking for
suggestions.  I am opposed to putting on a proprietary virus scanner on
my system, but if thats what it would take, I may take the leap.

TIA

john