[TriLUG] Computer Configuration

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Wed May 1 14:03:50 EDT 2002

Avui, Dimecres 01 Maig 2002 13:31, no tenieu res mes que fer i me vareu enviar
aquest e-mail

Again, read at what Lisa wrote:

> > > any better yet! BTW, I use Eudora for email now - is there something
> > > comparable for Linux? I really don't like Outlook ...

Lisa doesn't like Outlook. Evolution, although very nice and powerful, ut is
just like Outlook.

Lisa uses Eudora, a nice mail client from Windows.

Actualy, it is a mail client that had been used by former-Windows-users that
now run Linux exclusively... and that now run Sylpheed or Kmail. At the
newsgroup hierarchy es.comp.os.linux.*  , if you ask, you'll discover scores
of former-Euroda users, now running Linux :)

This is why I omited the "corporate America Desktop killer application", as to
speak.

Salut,
Sinner
--
RedHat QA Test Engineer  --  Running RedHat 7.3beta on i386smp
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/