[TriLUG] Computer Configuration

Mark Johnson mrj at debian.org
Wed May 1 14:13:55 EDT 2002

On Wednesday, May 1, Sinner from the Prairy wrote:

> > Don't forget Ximian's Evolution - it's a very nice mailer, as well
>
> Again, read at what Lisa wrote:

I did and fully understood her question.

> Lisa doesn't like Outlook. Evolution, although very nice and powerful, ut is
> just like Outlook.

Sort of. But Evolution can be configured to be much different from
OutLook. (Which is why I mentioned it.)

> This is why I omited the "corporate America Desktop killer
> application", as to speak.

Makes sense.

Confusion is my natural state, BTW.

Cheers,
Mark

Mark Johnson        <mark at duke.edu>
Debian SGML         <mrj at debian.org>
Home Page:          <http://dulug.duke.edu/~mark/>
GPG fp: 50DF A22D 5119 3485 E9E4  89B2 BCBC B2C8 2BE2 FE81