Dual booting Linux/Windows (was Re: [TriLUG] Re: Lilo question)

David A. Cafaro dac at cafaro.net
Fri May 3 09:40:20 EDT 2002

I found this site very helpful with dual booting Win2K and Redhat/Mandrake
linux (Used both Redhat 7.2 and Mandrake 8.2).

http://www.enterprisedt.com/publications/dual_boot.html

One note, he says it didn't work with NTFS, I had no problems using NTFS
(though while in linux I can't access the NTFS partition).  I created a
FAT32 partition just for sharing files between the two OS's.