[TriLUG] Debian Gurus and CDs

John F Davis johndavi at us.ibm.com
Fri May 3 14:53:10 EDT 2002

Hello

Since you are just starting out, do yourself a favor and buy a set from
linuxcentral.com.  Even after the install fest, they will most likely come
in handy.  Then again, you might try to use rsync if you would rather save
$5.

JD

"Lisa C. Boyd" <lcboyd at nc.rr.com>@trilug.org on 05/03/2002 02:53:57 PM

Please respond to trilug at trilug.org