[TriLUG] Debian Gurus and CDs

Andrew Perrin clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Fri May 3 14:54:47 EDT 2002

I have a set of Debian Potato CD's, which I will happily donate to the
cause. I won't be at the installfest but can mail them to someone or
someone can come pick them up. They're Potato, though, which (for those
not-even-almost-gurus) means "stable" which also means "old."  Fully
functional, but most of the software is a generation behind other distros,
particularly since Woody is about to become stable.  If a guru wants to
tell me where to mail them or how to pass them off to someone, please do.

ap

clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu