[TriLUG] Another Installfest?

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Wed May 15 07:38:04 EDT 2002

On Tue, 2002-05-14 at 17:26, Lisa Lorenzin wrote:
> the difficult part here will be finding people with linux-in-chinese clue
> - i certainly don't know anyone.  but i'm all for reaching out to that
> community and trying to find someone.

We are a big community - finding people will mostly be about checking
contacts, the lists, and doing some legwork. I'm sure there are people
at LUG at NCSU or UNC or Red Hat or IBM that could help, if they knew what
was going on.

--      Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney      --
--  ICQ: 4855069            AIM: ksonney  --
320C 0336 3BC4 13EC 4AEC  6AF2 525F CED7 7BB6 12C9

"I will rule you all with an Iron Fist! You! Obey the fist!" - Zim