[TriLUG] who else is experimenting with the sharp zaurus?

rpjday rpjday at mindspring.com
Wed May 15 07:55:41 EDT 2002

  is there anyone else here who has one of the new sharp zaurus
embedix-based handhelds and wants to swap tips and tricks for
using and configuring it?  at this point, i've installed the
terminal program and configured it so i can put it on the
network, telnet into it from my laptop, and configured
masquerading on the laptop so i can use the browser on the
sharp to surf the net.

  i've installed python, and have a number of other projects
on my TO DO list, like rolling my own ROM and lots of other
things.

  if anyone wants to share what they've been doing, drop
me some email.  ciao.

rday