[TriLUG] Another Installfest??--I have a proposal that the SC might want to consider!

al johson alfjon at mindspring.com
Thu May 16 13:30:42 EDT 2002

Perhaps "hate" is too strong a word. The atmosphere is rather "we've been
stuck with Microsoft for many years and would like to get off this ship".
The owner is a mac fanatic since that's the tool all printers and graphic
artists use. He loves his new Mac laptop with OSX as well. I like their
laptops as well, since I'm going to purchase one myself. And as you know,
Mac's OSX is definitely BSD to the core!!