[TriLUG] Linux for Newbies

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Mon May 20 10:25:24 EDT 2002

A Dilluns 20 Maig 2002 05:0517pm, Thunder Bear va escriure:
> What we would like to see happen is some sort of face-to-face meeting
> one weekend soon to discuss some of the ideas that have come up on
> the list and come up with a strategic direction, and also for
> volunteers to take on key leadership responsibilities for this
> effort.  For this to work it is vital that regular members take
> ownership of this project and see it through.  One or more of the SC
> members will try to attend this meeting as well to facilitate
> whatever TriLUG-owned resources need to be directed at this effort.

I would like to participate. But I will be unavailable this next
weekend, due to family requirements.

Also, I guess that Lisa can help a lot: she's "new" to Linux, so
probably knows better about new Linux users needs, demands and
expectations.

Salut,
Sinner
--
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/     Linux User # 89976
Running on Mandrake 8.2 - Kernel  2.4.18-6mdk     Linux Machine # 38068