[TriLUG] Linux for Newbies

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Tue May 21 14:51:10 EDT 2002

On Tue, 2002-05-21 at 14:40, Lisa C. Boyd wrote:
> *Geez, I'm impressed! I didn't think there was much in Pittsboro anymore -
> now to find out that the President of the TriLUG and Linux Guru lives there
> - well there ought to be a shrine or something in that traffic circle ;)
> Hats off to you!

Technically, TriLUG is a Chatham County Business, as the "corporate
parent" is also headquartered in Pittsboro. (That's a discussion in and
of itself, though).

(And there's a lot in Pittsboro - Antiques, great restaurants -
including a 50's style soda shop that rules -, nice people, land on the
cheap, and low taxes *grin*)

> Lisa <who's starting to wish she lived in the middle of no-where especially
> with all this stupid construction going on around here!>

Word. Now that I've got DSL, life is good. And as Chris said - I can put
up WiFi to my heart's content. not that I will, because anything past my
deck or porch is a waste right now.

but it sure is nice to take foodtv.com with me to the grill and not need
paper *grin*

--      Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney      --
--  ICQ: 4855069            AIM: ksonney  --
320C 0336 3BC4 13EC 4AEC  6AF2 525F CED7 7BB6 12C9
"It's not stupid...it's ADVANCED"