[TriLUG] Linux for Newbies

John Warf jwarf at chatham.k12.nc.us
Tue May 21 15:19:39 EDT 2002

I am with you Kevin.  Pittsboro may be small but we do have a lot.  So
you finally got DSL.  My brother in law was saying that they heard
something about cable and dsl out there.  Also I agree about S&T's.  We
are growing though.  We have a new shopping center and more eating
joints coming to town.

John Warf