[TriLUG] FreeBSD

John Franklin franklin at elfie.org
Wed May 22 13:37:01 EDT 2002

On Tue, May 21, 2002 at 11:35:50AM -0400, Thunder Bear wrote:
> On Tue, 2002-05-21 at 11:32, Jon Carnes wrote:
> > So you are proposing a BSD at trilug.org list..?
> >
> > (TriLUG being the "umbrella group")
>
> Jon, I've been proposing that for a couple of years now. :-)
>
> If there is general support for this, I'll go ahead and set it up.

Why?  There's already a tribug.org, three mailing lists there, and the
next meeting is June 6th at 7pm at Greenshields.  (Topics: Pints, BSD,
Filesystems.)

If you're a BSD enthusiast, get on the list.  If you'd like to see a
local BUG get going, come to the meeting.  If you know other BSDers,
drag them along.  But please let us know on the list so we can get a big
enough area.

jf
--
John Franklin