[TriLUG] ASCII screenshot

Ed Warnicke hagbard at physics.rutgers.edu
Thu May 23 20:58:37 EDT 2002

Speaking of which... does anyone have a good utility for undoing
all of the nonsense that script picks up along the way?  The carriage
returns aren't hard to strip out, but I haven't gotten aroudn to putting
something together to deal correctly with the backspaces, up arrow
characters, tab characters, etc that are a routine part of the shell
experience.

Ed