[TriLUG] ASCII screenshot

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri May 24 00:53:20 EDT 2002

Can you paste using the dual click (I do it all the time, but it took some
getting used to before I did it poperly)

Your Xterm may not support the auto copy by highlighting.  The ones I run
on Windows are like that.  I have to specifically choose copy. One of the
reasons I really want to move my work machine over the Mandrake 8.2...

Jon