[TriLUG] Linux for Newbies

Vestal, Roy L. rvestal at rti.org
Wed May 29 08:20:20 EDT 2002

Roy = Cary

-----Original Message-----
From: Lisa C. Boyd [mailto:lcboyd at nc.rr.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 9:44 PM
To: trilug at trilug.org
Subject: Re: [TriLUG] Linux for Newbies

Here's the list that I have of people who would like to come to this
meeting:

Andy		Northern Durham
Kevin   	Pittsboro
Lisa		Northern Durham
Thunder Bear	Northern Orange County
Tanner		Southern Durham
Elliot		Raleigh?
Roy		??

We got so far as to decide the date of June 8th but haven't discussed a
time. Both Andy and Kevin have offered their houses (pursuant to the wives
aggreement) for a cookout type thing. I was trying to get general locations
of everyone coming so we could see what might possibly be a central
location.

Have I missed anyone who would like to come? Reminder: you don't have to
know anything to come and help out :) Any thoughts on a time and place??

Lisa B.