[TriLUG] Newbie meeting - Saturday

Lisa C. Boyd lcboyd at nc.rr.com
Wed Jun 12 13:04:10 EDT 2002

RR seems to be having difficulties with their mail server again. I have
missed several messages on the list, but thankfully just checked the
archive to catch up. Setting up my own mail server just went to the top of
my list ... but I ramble ...

We are still planning to have a newbie planning/organization meeting this
Saturday, noon time at Andy's house. Tanner has added directions to the
TriLUG site. Email myself or Andy to get his phone number before you come
as Tanner thought it'd be better not to put that on the site.

Email myself and Andy to confirm you are coming and list something that
you'll be able to bring (drink, chips, dessert, etc.). Since Andy isn't
using RR email - hopefully he will get all of your responses and possibly
I'll get them all too.

Thanks to everyone for their enthusiastic responses :)
Lisa B.

Lisa's email: lcboyd at nc.rr.com
Andy's email: acoliver at apache.org