[TriLUG] RR and pre-meeting subjects :

Chris Knowles knowlesc at telocity.com
Thu Jun 13 00:10:14 EDT 2002

- Knickers untwisted, natch.

If I ever meet a RR tech > level 2 I will by them a tasty beverage.
(You listening UncleBen?)

- I can bring the Orinoco access point that was at the installfest...
but I am unable to procure a Mac.

- Damn.  Wish I was still on the SC, so I could hear this stuff ahead of
time.

Missing a position of power,
CJK