[TriLUG] Kevin: Airport Config + Long Haul Wireless

Bill Vinson billvinson at nc.rr.com
Thu Jun 13 16:00:29 EDT 2002

On Thursday, June 13, 2002, at 03:03 PM, Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney
wrote:

> On Thu, 2002-06-13 at 14:08, Chris Knowles wrote:
>> <SNIP>
>> According to Apple's site, that configurator only works with the 'snow'
>> version of the airport.  I didn't think this one was snow...
>
> Alas, it is not. it is the V1 Airport, and it really needs a hard reset
> to factory and a Mac to configure it from there.

Have you done the hard reset yet?  That was the only thing preventing me
from con figuring it at the installfest.  John or I can configure it
tonight if it has been reset as there is something to the current config
that was causing me issues...

Bill