[TriLUG] The exciting news

Mike Johnson mike at enoch.org
Fri Jun 14 00:57:14 EDT 2002

Well, I thought someone who was at the meeting was going to post, but
since it didn't happen...

Take a look at http://www.trilug.org/sponsors.php and notice the IBM
sponsorship.  Also notice the IBM logo that graces our pages.
Basically, IBM has been gracious enough to sponsor TriLUG.  We have a
large check in the mail to us, and plans are in the works for hardware
donations.

Also note the new sponsorship 'levels'.  We've more formalized the
sponsorship levels 'n such so they sound cooler.

A great thanks to all of our sponsors, past, present, and hopefully,
future!

Sorry I couldn't make the meeting tonight!  I hope it went well!

Mike Johnson
TriLUG Steering Committee
--
"Let the power of Ponch compel you!  Let the power of Ponch compel you!"
   -- Zorak on Space Ghost