[TriLUG] RR and pre-meeting subjects :

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at apache.org
Fri Jun 14 09:18:59 EDT 2002

On Fri, 2002-06-14 at 09:09, John Beimler wrote:
> On Fri, 2002-06-14 at 08:26, Andrew C. Oliver wrote:
> >
> > My behind they're free.  Roadrunner is NOT cheap and you DO pay for
> > those services.
> >
> All I'm saying is check the TOS (I can't find them). Mine are that they
> will provide the connection and bandwidth, anything else is gravy.

My point is that I don't really care.  I'm PAYING for it anyhow.
Whether or not they state that.

> Peace.
>
> john

> TriLUG Organizational FAQ:
http://www.superlinksoftware.com - software solutions for business
http://jakarta.apache.org/poi - Excel/Word/OLE 2 Compound Document in
Java
http://krysalis.sourceforge.net/centipede - the best build/project
structure
		    a guy/gal could have! - Make Ant simple on complex Projects!
vote.
-Ambassador Kosh