TriLUG CURRENT server? Re: [TriLUG] Thanks Hunter!!

Robby Dermody robbyd at avalonent.org
Fri Jun 14 11:10:13 EDT 2002

I for one would be very interested in a TriLUG CURRENT server. I have 2
servers and setting up my own CURRENT server would be a bit overkill for
that (well...and I'm too lazy to keep up with the new versions of it :).

It's one more valuable service to TriLUG members, and what better way to
demonstrate to sponsors the need for more hardware. :) If users set up for
each of their machines to query the CURRENT server every week or at most
every other night I don't think the load and throughput should be that bad.

Robby