[TriLUG] trilug mailing list archives

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Fri Jun 14 13:55:34 EDT 2002

On Fri, 2002-06-14 at 13:37, Mike Broome wrote:
> Do the TriLUG archives go back before the Week-of-Mon-20010312?  That's

We have archives somewhere, but they're still in the lyris export format
from when we switched lists. ONe of my to-do items is to find that file
and get it converted.

>   http://www.trilug.org/pipermail/trilug/Week-of-Mon-20020114/004187.html

Which isn't actually at that link. You're off by a week - change the
20020114 to 20020121 and it works.

> so that I didn't have to retype that previous post, but I can't access
> that link anymore.  Do the archives get periodically pruned?  (Guess I
> should have retyped the info. :/ )

Perhaps they get re-indexed and our htdig didn't. Tanner? How often does
htdig re-index the mail archives?

> Also, I don't see a link to the htdig search interface page from any of
> the archive pages, starting at the Mailing Lists page
> (http://www.trilug.org/mailinglist.php).  Might be nice to add that to
> make searching easier or more obvious.

Hmm. Again - Tanner? Can you (our new sysadmin) take care of this?

--      Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney      --
--  ICQ: 4855069            AIM: ksonney  --
320C 0336 3BC4 13EC 4AEC  6AF2 525F CED7 7BB6 12C9
"It's not stupid...it's ADVANCED"