[TriLUG] trilug mailing list archives

Mike Broome mbroome at employees.org
Fri Jun 14 14:23:25 EDT 2002

On Fri, Jun 14, 2002 at 01:55:34PM -0400, Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney wrote:
> On Fri, 2002-06-14 at 13:37, Mike Broome wrote:
> > Do the TriLUG archives go back before the Week-of-Mon-20010312?  That's
>
> We have archives somewhere, but they're still in the lyris export format
> from when we switched lists. ONe of my to-do items is to find that file
> and get it converted.
>

> >   http://www.trilug.org/pipermail/trilug/Week-of-Mon-20020114/004187.html
>
> Which isn't actually at that link. You're off by a week - change the
> 20020114 to 20020121 and it works.

Nope.  While making that substitution yields a working URL, that's not
the e-mail I'm looking for.  I'm looking for one that I posted about
running an e-mail server at home.  I reposted some of the info more
recently, but I put a link to the older post which doesn't resolve.
(And the way I usually paste in links is to pull them up in the broswer
and copy and paste them into the e-mail so as to avoid typos in
translation.)

The more recent post I'm referring to (from the "co-lo or at home?"
thread about e-mail servers) is
  http://www.trilug.org/pipermail/trilug/Week-of-Mon-20020318/005950.html
for those of you playing along at home.

I should be able to scrounge the truant info out of my sent-mail
archives so all is not (yet) lost.

Mike

--
Mike Broome