[TriLUG] RR and pre-meeting subjects :

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at apache.org
Fri Jun 14 16:39:12 EDT 2002

Dudes, I was only replying to the messages that were sent to me.  I
dropped it like early on today.
I even said "sorry, I was only replying and expressing my frustration on
trying to organize this event
over email without email actually freaking working -- both mine and
lisa's".

Next week we'll have 30 more messages of
"gee is road runner down?".  I've tried to be constructive, now I'm just
frustrated.  Give me access to the
trilug mail server box and I'll find SOME mail program and install it
and we can all be happy.  I could give a
crap how sophisticated it is.  This is like the second or third time
I've said this.  (granted not to you).
While I'm not qualified, I learn quickly.

-Andy