[TriLUG] Saturday Meeting Notes

Lisa C. Boyd lcboyd at nc.rr.com
Tue Jun 18 10:42:04 EDT 2002

Sorry I didn't get any updates to the list yesterday. We had a good, very
informative meeting Saturday. Thanks to Andy and Erica for letting us come
into their home. We also had a true newbie - someone who found the
information for the meeting on the TriLUG site while searching for a local
users group (hey Jim - hope you've subscribed to the list).

Anyway - I'm working on posting some more detail notes so we can get some
feedback from the list. Hopefully I'll have that done this afternoon.

Here are some of the basics:
	- name: Outreach Committee
	- leader: Lisa Boyd
	- target audience: people already familiar with computers
	- outreach project: converting school servers to Linux

This is just a really quick list. I will be getting more information to you
soon!

Lisa B.