[TriLUG] C# and .NET

Robby Dermody robbyd at avalonent.org
Mon Jul 1 14:52:51 EDT 2002

My little experience with Python has confirmed this. Languages like C++ and
perl often suffer from the "kitchen sink syndrome", I found this to be
thankfully lacking with what I've done in Python. However, I think there's a
right tool for the job and Python, Java and C++ all have their places. perl
however....(oh Lord) ;)

Robby