[TriLUG] C# and .NET

Kevin Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Mon Jul 1 22:02:35 EDT 2002

On Mon, 2002-07-01 at 21:28, Jon Carnes wrote:
> A thousand lines of Perl Code?!!!  What were you thinking!??? I'll bet I
> could get it down to six lines...  ;-)

And this is why there's an Obfuscated Perl contest every year. It may
only be six lines, but you'll notice Jon doesn't say how *LONG* those
lines have to be.

Me? I'm a firm believer in 'the right tool for the right job" - perl is
good for some things, Java for others, python (which I need to learn)
for others, php is *REALLY* useful to know, etc, etc.

I need to brush up on my C someday. No, Andy, no D for me, and you can
stop banging that drum - you like it, we get it. *grin* It looks nifty,
but I'll wait a little while on it, 'kay?

--
--         Kevin Sonney         --