[TriLUG] Theo is a not nice person

Robby Dermody robbyd at avalonent.org
Tue Jul 2 14:09:17 EDT 2002

pfft, Lego men are for wannabes. You want REAL power? It takes a real man to
tame a pokemon. Go out and get a bunch of pokemon dolls and put them in a
circle. Then tell your friends. They will think you are sooo cool, trust me.

Real men also say "1 pwn j00!" or "j00 b3 0wN3d!"...I'm not sure exactly how
you pronounce that, but I know that's what they say because I've seen it in
IRC channels. And we all know that ALL the real men hang out on EFNet.

Robby