[TriLUG] syncronizing directories

John F Davis johndavi at us.ibm.com
Wed Jul 10 11:26:56 EDT 2002

Hello Andrew,

I'm sure you have already seen the bit about rsync so I won't belabor the
point.  However,
I'm curious about your USB Frob.  Where did you get it and how much did you
pay for it?  Also,
what size do you have?  I used one of those about 1 1/2 years ago when they
were expensive
and ever since I've been looking to get one for myself.  At that time, they
only had one size (8MB)
and it was expensive.  Since then, I know they have release larger capacity
frobs.

JD

Andrew Perrin <clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu>@trilug.org on 07/10/2002
09:32:01 AM