[TriLUG] syncronizing directories

Ken Mink ken.mink at porivo.com
Wed Jul 10 11:47:21 EDT 2002

On Wed, 2002-07-10 at 11:26, John F Davis wrote:

> Hello Andrew,
>
> I'm sure you have already seen the bit about rsync so I won't belabor the
> point.  However,
> I'm curious about your USB Frob.  Where did you get it and how much did you
> pay for it?  Also,
> what size do you have?  I used one of those about 1 1/2 years ago when they
> were expensive
> and ever since I've been looking to get one for myself.  At that time, they
> only had one size (8MB)
> and it was expensive.  Since then, I know they have release larger capacity
> frobs.
>
> JD

John,
  I have a Apacer 32MB model that I got off EBay for about $40 shipped.
That was 6 months ago or there abouts. I was just checking prices the
other day and you can get 16MB version for about $15 on EBay. If you go
retail, they are considerable more expensive. CircuitCity has 64MB
models for $99.
  I keep my GPG private ring on mine and I keep it on my key chain.

Ken

--
Ken Mink
Porivo Technologies, Inc.